WSET Level 1 Award in Wines - Classroom course
The Wine and Spirit Education Trust (WSET) Level 1 Award in Wines is an ideal starting point for any wine enthusiast who:
- is considering embarking on a professional career in the drinks industry
- would like to improve their knowledge of wine through more structured training, and be awarded a certificate to prove they know their stuff
It is an enjoyable, relaxed and interactive course designed to introduce participants, in a structured way, to wine styles, storing and serving of wine, and food and wine matching. No prior experience of wine tasting is necessary.
It is completed in a single day meaning if can fit in around any work or personal commitments your may have.
There is a short multiple-choice assessment at the end of the day to ensure you have met all the criteria, and can be awarded the certificate.
The WSET Level 1 Award in Wines has full accreditation from OfQual as part of the UK Qualifications & Credits Framework as a Level 1 Vocational Qualification.
The Fee of £149.00 includes:
- All WSET course materials
- Professional WSET tuition by WSET Certified tutor
- Wine samples to taste during the day.
- We teach you the WSET Level 1 Systematic Approach to Tasting Wine (SAT) ® which will enable you to analyse wines objectively and consistently
- registration with WSET, all examination fees, and an internationally-recognised certificate upon successful completion
- Tea & coffee breaks
The course fee includes VAT at 20%. We can provide a VAT receipt if needed.
Please Note: bookings for this course must be received no later than Friday 13th November 2020 in order to complete the registration process.
In certain circumstances we may be able to accept a late application for the course, but you should contact the Wine School in the first instance to see if we are able to make provisions.
Additional Learning Needs: please make the School aware if you require any additional support during your studies.
Not sure if this is the right level for you? Click here to view the Course Specification including sample exam questions.
We have been working hard in partnership with our Covid Secure venues to provide a safe and comfortable setting to enjoy your WSET course with us. For more information on our Covid related procedures please CLICK HERE
Like all our events, if you are booking this as a gift for someone else we can provide a gift voucher. Just book a place below, click on the email when you receive your confirmation, request a voucher and we'll do the rest.Or if you would prefer they decide when to attend, you can buy them a voucher for the course, which they can redeem against any available course date, at any time in the future. Please click here to purchase.
Places remaining: 10
Course Date/Time: Sun 29th Nov 2020 at 10.30
Duration: 8 hours
Venue: Princess Room, Yang Sing, 3rd Floor Canton House, 34 Princess Street, Manchester, M1 4JY