WSET Level 2 Award in Wines Course
CLASSROOM BASED COURSE IN MANCHESTER CITY CENTRE
The WSET Level 2 Award in Wines course in Manchester city centre is suitable for anybody who has a serious interest in wine, and wishes to broaden their knowledge in a structured way.
The course runs over three consecutive Sundays in Manchester City Centre
3 Full Days – Sundays 18th, 25th October and 1st November
The Fee of £349.00 (inc VAT) covers;
- All WSET course materials including; Looking Behind the Label course manual, Study Guide, Specification book, and SAT ® Tasting Card
- Over 40 delicious wines and spirits including Champagne & Port
- 3 days of professional WSET tuition by WSET Certified tutor
- We teach you the WSET Level 2 Systematic Approach to Tasting Wine (SAT) ® which will enable you to analyse wines objectively and consistently
- Registration with WSET, all examination fees, and an internationally-recognised certificate upon successful completion
- Refreshments on all three days
Price is inclusive of VAT at 20%, a VAT receipt can be supplied on request.
If you would like to pay a deposit to secure a place, please follow the links below. The balance payment is due by Friday 18th September.
12 hours additional private study is also recommended for this course. The examination is 50 multiple choice questions, and lasts 1 hour.
Click here to view the Course Specification including sample exam questions.
The Manchester Wine School WSET tutors are highly experienced and qualified wine educators. Our results are consistently above national averages and we pride ourselves on supporting our students to achieve the best grades they can.
If you have and additional needs please make the School aware upon booking.
Do you know someone who would love to learn more about wine? Did you know you can buy a WSET Level 2 course as a Gift? Just book a place on the course and we can arrange a gift voucher to be sent, click on the email link when you receive your confirmation to request and we'll do the rest! Or if you want them to decide when they will attend, you can buy them an open voucher for the course, which they can redeem against any available course date, in the next two years. Please click here to purchase.
Places remaining: 5
Course Date/Time: Sun 18th Oct 2020 at 10.30am to 5.30pm
Duration: 3 consecutive Sunday
Venue: Novotel Hotel - Manchester City Centre