Corporate Wine Tastings - Virtual Online Events
“It was one of the best corporate hospitality events we've hosted. Thank you!”
If you’re planning a corporate client entertainment event, a virtual Christmas party or a social wine tasting event for colleagues, we’d be delighted to work with you. In the past few years, we’ve organised wine tastings for many companies in and around Manchester, from groups as small as five to events for 100+.
“Simon delivered a fantastic wine tasting in our office, where we invited our customers and local businesses for a lovely evening. The team were fantastic to deal with, provided everything, and made the whole process so easy and straightforward.”
Current restrictions on social gatherings mean that we won’t be involved in face-to-face corporate events in the run-up to Christmas, but don’t let that put you off. We’ve been running online tastings via Zoom since Spring, and we’d love to tailor an event that’s just right for your company.
“We were very pleased with Simon’s hosting skills on our previous virtual wine tasting, so much so that we would be delighted to book again!”
Our experienced team can deliver a fun, interactive virtual tasting lasting 60-90 minutes on a variety of themes. Suggested topics for the run-up to Christmas include:
- Champagne, Chablis & Châteauneuf -A chance to sample three classic French wines – where are they from, how are they made and why are they so good?
- Christmas Crackers - Looking for inspiration for something to lubricate the festivities this year? We’ll sample a trio of wines that will liven up any celebration, especially Christmas Dinner
- Everybody Loves Rioja - Not for nothing is Rioja one of the most famous wines in the world. We’ll pay a virtual visit to Spain to see where it’s from and we’ll try three wines, including an example of the rapidly-improving whites
- Malbec & More Down Argentina Way - In a very short space of time, Argentinian Malbec has captured the hearts of wine drinkers young and old. We’ll taste two wines that demonstrate why, but we’ll also try a third wine to show that the country isn’t just a one-trick pony
- The Quaffers Quiz - Why are the crew on Russian submarines sometimes served red wine? Why did Mary Queen of Scots bathe in white wine? What was wine sediment used for in ancient times? Introducing the wine quiz where novices have just as much chance as wine enthusiast of getting the right answer. With of course some wine on the side…
We work closely with several wine merchants who can deliver wine direct to anywhere in the UK, and we aim to select wines that are just right for your requirements. We’ve extensive experience of working with companies such as Barclays Bank, Laing O’Rourke, BT, The Telegraph, Bruntwood and Bentley Motors, so if you’d like to talk to us about a tasting to entertain clients, treat your team or just have some fun, do get in touch!
If you would like to learn more about our "In Person" corporate events for when restrictions allow such gatherings again, you can contact us ON THIS PAGE.