Christmas Gift ideas in Manchester
Looking for some Christmas gift inspiration or a Gift Experience to enjoy in Manchester City Centre?
Here are some of the fantastic tastings taking place at Manchester Wine School in Spring 2021.
BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE (learn more about our Covid-19 policies here)
Click here for a full list of or upcoming events, these are just some of the highlights. As you can see lots of events are sold out already, so book now to avoid disappointment.
Looking to splash out on a really special day? Our Saturday tastings with Lunch are a wonderful experience and gift they will never forget.
- Sat 23rd Jan - Saturday Introduction To Wine With 2 Course Lunch
- Sat 27th Feb - Saturday Introduction To Wine With 2 Course Lunch
- Sat 17th Apr - Super Saturday Sauvignon Blanc & Malbec Celebration With 2 Course Lunch
For the food lover why not book them into -
- Saturday 9th January – Saturday afternoon Cheese and Wine Matching
- Thursday 21st January – Cheese and Wine Matching evening
- Thursday 25th February – Seasonal Cheese and Wine matching evening – Spring
- Saturday 6th March – Cheese, Charcuterie and Wine afternoon
- Saturday 10th April - Spring Picnic – Wine, Beers and Cider matching with cheese and picnic!
- Thursday 27th May – Seasonal Cheese and Wine Matching evening – Summer
Or for the ultimate Cheese lover what about a quartet of quarterly season tasting - Seasonal Cheese And Wine Matching - 4 Seasons 4 Quarterly Tastings
One-off Mastreclasses, are you looking for something different?
- Sat 13th Mar - Prestige Champagne And Sparkling Wine Masterclass perfect for any Champagne lover with some really special highlights such as a Prestige Cuvée as well as some of the finest sparkling wines from around the world.
- Sat 24th Apr - Old World V New World Superstars -taste 8 excellent high quality wines to taste on a Saturday afternoon, what's not to love!
For those looking to learn about wine we have a range of formal and informal courses to choose from;
- 4 Week - Clear the Cellar - from 5th March - Help is dispose of several bottles of classy wine that should have featured in tastings earlier in the year but which for obvious reasons didn’t.
- 4 Week - Beginners Wine Course from 9th April - Perfect gift idea for the wine lover who ants to learn more!
- 4-week Old World Tour of Wine from 7th May 2021
- 4 Week New World Tour of Wine from 4th June 2021
Or for those looking for a more formal wine qualification
- WSET Level One Award in Wines - Sunday 17th January and Sunday 18th April this one day course is the perfect place to start your wine education!
- WSET Level Two Award in Wines -3 Full Days - Mondays 25th Jan, 1st Feb, 8th Feb 2021 and Sundays 7th, 14th and 21st March 2021. Study with us for 3 consecutive Sundays or Mondays to achieve this highly regarded intermediate qualification. BOOK EARLY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT
For last minute Christmas Gifts, don't worry we can email you an "e" voucher or gift certificate, for all reservations on tastings made before 5pm on Christmas Eve.
Still haven't found the perfect gift?
Don't worry we offer open Gift Vouchers for our tastings, valid for 2 years, these are the perfect gift if you'd like the recipient to choose their own event. We also offer a range of "Gift Experiences" which included a fantastic wine booked signed by the author Click here for more details.