Wine Tasting Manchester - Welcome to Manchester Wine School
A very warm welcome to Manchester Wine School.
We look forward to running wine tastings in person in our spacious central Manchester venues in 2021. As well as these face to face sessions we will continue to offer a range of fantastic Online Wine Tastings and Online WSET qualification, including WSET Level 1 and 2 Award in Wines.
For more information on our Corona Virus and how you can book with confidence for 2021 please CLICK HERE
The school is owned by Simon Woods, a critically acclaimed wine writer. Simon and the team love to talk about wine in an interesting and informal way. Find our more and meet the team on our about us page.
We are local and independent and we do not sell wine. We run fun and informal Wine Tastings in Manchester and Manchester City Centre Wine Courses, plus corporate events and private wine tastings across Greater Manchester and North Cheshire. Our events are for people who enjoy wine and would like to learn more about it; no previous wine tasting experience is necessary.
If you know what you like and want to find out why - or if you want to broaden your wine enjoyment and knowledge - we can help!
Take a look at our latest Trip Advisor reviews
Keep up to date with our latest Wine Tasting events by signing up for our monthly newsletter just click here
All of our events are currently going ahead and we are open for business. For more information on our Covid procedures and our Covid Secure venues please CLICK HERE.
To find see a full list of all our upcoming wine tastings in Manchester City Centre and Online, please click here.
What do we do at Manchester Wine School?
We run a range of different wine tasting events in Manchester City Centre to suit all levels of wine knowledge and experience, these are just some of the events you could enjoy with us:
- One Evening Tastings from 22.50 - the opportunity to try wine tasting for the first time on our introduction evenings, or to broaden your awareness of a particular region on our country specific evenings
- 4-week Couses from £55 - allows you to gain a deeper insight into wine tasting, each 4-week wine course will focus on a different subject
- Saturday Courses from £60- a great way of immersing yourself in wine including a 2-course lunch.
- Cheese or Food and Wine Matching - learn more about different food and wine pairings and get the most out of the finer things in life.
- Corporate Wine Events - perfect for entertaining clients, networking or team building at your office or ask us to help you find a venue
- Hen Parties or Private Wine, Gin or Prosecco Tasting Events - a great idea for hen parties, a girls night in, birthdays or family celebrations across Greater Manchester in your own home or ask us to help you find a venue
All our Wine Tastings & Wine Courses in Manchester can be booked for someone else as a gift. Perfect for the wine lover in your life!
Fancy a professional wine qualification? We also run Wine and Spirit Education Trust (WSET) courses in Manchester City Centre.
WSET is the internationally recognised awarding body for the wine trade, however anyone with an interest in wine tasting can use these qualifications to expand their knowledge in a more formal way.
Having trouble deciding which course to go for?
Please call the office on 0161 870 6305 and we will be delighted to guide you through all our courses and help you make the right selection.
Or send us a note via the Contact Us page, with your query. We will be happy to help.
Find out more about us and what makes us different from other wine tasting providers.
Our Manchester wine courses and Manchester wine tastings are suitable for everyone over the age of 18. They make a unique wine gift and wine present.
WINE TASTING FOR EVERYONE IN THE NORTH WEST!
Manchester Wine School is a trading name of String & Timber Wine Limited. Registered in England and Wales No 9322873.
Other Wine Schools
We are proud to be part of the Local Wine School network - the only UK-wide network of independent wine schools. All our centres offer fun wine tastings and courses to suit everyone from absolute beginner to the serious enthusiast.
All our tastings can also be purchased as great gifts that can be redeemed at any of our wine schools across the UK. All our Gift Vouchers have FREE DELIVERY and are VALID for 2 YEARS. Check out our National website for further details - www.localwineschool.com
- Wine Tasting Fulham-London & Wine Courses Fulham-London
- Wine Tasting City-London & Wine Courses City-London
- Wine Tasting Streatham-London & Wine Courses Streatham-London
- Wine Tasting Camden-London & Wine Courses Camden-London
- Wine Tasting Edinburgh & Wine Courses Edinburgh
- Wine Tasting Glasgow & Wine Courses Glasgow
- Wine Tasting Manchester & Wine Courses Manchester
- Wine Tasting Birmingham & Wine Courses Birmingham
- Wine Tasting Leeds/York & Wine Courses Leeds/York
- Wine Tasting Bristol/Bath & Wine Courses Bristol/Bath
- Wine Tasting Newcastle upon Tyne & Wine Courses Newcastle upon Tyne
- Wine Tasting Nottingham & Derby & Wine Courses Nottingham & Derby
- Wine Tasting Brighton/Sussex & Wine Courses Brighton/Sussex
- Wine Tasting Kent/Tunbridge Wells & Wine Courses Kent/Tunbridge Wells
- Wine Tasting Cambridge & Wine Courses Cambridge
- Wine Tasting Norwich & Norfolk & Wine Courses Norwich & Norfolk
- Wine Tasting Essex & Wine Courses Essex
- Wine Tasting Shropshire & Wine Courses Shropshire
- Wine Tasting Hertfordshire & Wine Courses Hertfordshire
- Wine Tasting Lancashire & Wine Courses Lancashire
- Wine Tasting Milton Keynes & Wine Courses Milton Keynes
- Wine Tasting Hampshire - Wine Courses Southampton/Winchester
- Wine Tasting Surrey - Wine Courses & Wine Tastings in Guildford
- Wine Tasting Belfast/N Ireland & Wine Courses Belfast/N Ireland