WSET Level 2 Award in Wine and Spirits
3 Full Days – Sunday 2nd, 9th and 16th September.
The WSET Level 2 Award Course in Manchester is suitable for anybody who has a serious interest in wine, and wishes to broaden their knowledge in a structured way.
Our WSET Level 2 Award Course will run on 3 consecutive weekends in Manchester City Centre.
The Fee of £325.00 includes
- All WSET course materials including; Looking Behind the Label course manual, Study Guide, Specification book, and SAT ® Tasting Card
- Over 40 delicious wines and spirits including Champagne & Port
- 3 days of professional WSET tuition by WSET Certified tutor
- We teach you the WSET Level 2 Systematic Approach to Tasting Wine (SAT) ® which will enable you to analyse wines objectively and consistently
- registration with WSET, all examination fees, and an internationally-recognised certificate upon successful completion
- a set of 6x ISO Professional Wine Tasting glasses to keep
- Lunch on all three days
Please note the final date for registration for this course will be Friday 3rd August.
If you would like to pay a deposit to secure a place and pay the full fee by Friday 3rd August, please use the following links:
Deposit payment of £200.00 - click here
Balance payment of £125.00 - click here
12 hours additional private study is also recommended for this course. The examination is 50 multiple choice questions, and lasts 1 hour.
If you have and additional needs please make the School aware upon booking.
Do you know someone who would love to learn more about wine? Did you know you can buy a WSET Level 2 course as a Gift? Just book a place on the course and we can arrange a gift voucher to be sent, click on the email link when you receive your confirmation to request and we'll do the rest! Or if you want them to decide when they will attend, you can buy them a voucher for the course, which they can redeem against any available course date, at any time in the future. Please click here to purchase.
Places remaining: 11
Course Date/Time: Sun 2nd Sep 2018 at 10-4pm
Duration: 3 consecutive Sunday
Venue: Holiday Inn Hotel, Manchester City Centre