WSET Level 2 Award in Wines & Spirits Course
3 Full Days – Saturday 24th June, 1st July and 8th July
Please note the final date for registration for this course will be Friday 26th May 2017.
The WSET Level 2 Award Course in Manchester is suitable for anybody who has a serious interest in wine, and wishes to broaden their knowledge in a structured way.
Our WSET Level 2 Award Course will run on 3 consecutive weekends in Manchester City Centre.
The Fee of £325.00 includes
- All WSET course materials including; Looking Behind the Label course manual, Study Guide, Specification book, and SAT ® Tasting Card
- Over 40 delicious wines and spirits including Champagne & Port
- 3 days of professional WSET tuition by WSET Certified tutor
- We teach you the WSET Level 2 Systematic Approach to Tasting Wine (SAT) ® which will enable you to analyse wines objectively and consistently
- registration with WSET, all examination fees, and an internationally-recognised certificate upon successful completion
- Lunch on all three days
If you would like to pay a deposit to secure a place and pay the full fee by 26th May 2017 please use the following links:
Deposit payment of £200.00 - click here
Balance payment of £125.00 - click here
12 hours additional private study is also recommended for this course. The examination is 50 multiple choice questions, and lasts 1 hour.
If you have and additional needs please make the School aware upon booking.
Do you know someone who would love to learn more about wine? Did you know you can buy a WSET Level 2 course as a Gift? Just book a place on the course and we can arrange a gift voucher to be sent, click on the email link when you receive your confirmation to request and we'll do the rest! Or if you want them to decide when they will attend, you can buy them a voucher for the course, which they can redeem against any available course date, at any time in the future. Please click here to purchase.
Places remaining: 12
Course Date/Time: Sun 1st Jul 2018 at 10am to 4pm
Duration: 3 consecutive Sunday
Venue: Holiday Inn Hotel, Manchester City Centre