WSET Level 2 Award in Wines & Spirits Course
3 Full Days – Sunday 3rd, 10th and 17th February
The WSET Level 2 Award Course in Manchester is suitable for anybody who has a serious interest in wine, and wishes to broaden their knowledge in a structured way.
Our WSET Level 2 Award Course will run on 3 consecutive weekends in Manchester City Centre.
The Fee of £349.00 includes
- All WSET course materials including; Looking Behind the Label course manual, Study Guide, Specification book, and SAT ® Tasting Card
- Over 40 delicious wines and spirits including Champagne & Port
- 3 days of professional WSET tuition by WSET Certified tutor
- We teach you the WSET Level 2 Systematic Approach to Tasting Wine (SAT) ® which will enable you to analyse wines objectively and consistently
- Registration with WSET, all examination fees, and an internationally-recognised certificate upon successful completion
- Lunch and refreshments on all three days
If you would like to pay a deposit to secure a place, please follow the links below. The balance payment is due by Friday 4th January.
12 hours additional private study is also recommended for this course. The examination is 50 multiple choice questions, and lasts 1 hour.
If you have and additional needs please make the School aware upon booking.
Do you know someone who would love to learn more about wine? Did you know you can buy a WSET Level 2 course as a Gift? Just book a place on the course and we can arrange a gift voucher to be sent, click on the email link when you receive your confirmation to request and we'll do the rest! Or if you want them to decide when they will attend, you can buy them an open voucher for the course, which they can redeem against any available course date, in the next two years. Please click here to purchase.
Places remaining: 8
Course Date/Time: Sun 3rd Feb 2019 at 10.30am to 4.30pm
Duration: 3 consecutive Sunday
Venue: Holiday Inn Hotel, Manchester City Centre