Introduction to the World of Wine
Do you love wine? Then come and enjoy a wine tasting journey in Manchester City Centre, incorporating at least 6 wines from around the world. This light-hearted and interesting evening would also make the perfect Christmas gift for the wine lover in your life!
If you know what you like but want to understand why - then this evening is for you. We will guide you through how to make better wine choices and will start you on your journey of wine discovery.
No previous experience necessary!
This course is for people who are new to wine tasting and just want to have a bit of fun learning a little more about it in a friendly and relaxed way.
- Introduction to the World’s major wine regions
- Why wines taste different
- How to taste wines – aroma, taste, describing wines
- Recognising elements of wine - tannin, acidity, oak
- Tasting of at least six wines from around the world including - Australia, France, Italy, New Zealand, South America, & Spain
Full tasting notes will be provided along with a selection of cheese, ham and bread to nibble on.
This wine tasting would make the ideal gift for the wine lover in your life, and like all our events is available to book as a gift voucher. Just book a place below, click on the email link when you receive your automatic confirmation, request a voucher and we'll do the rest.
Places remaining: 8
Course Date/Time: Fri 18th Jan 2019 at 7:00pm - 9:00pm
Duration: 2 hours
Venue: Jurys Inn Hotel Manchester