WSET Level 2 Award Course
3 Full Days - Sunday 15th, 22nd and 29th April 2018.
The WSET Level 2 Award Course in Manchester is suitable for anybody who has a serious interest in wine, and wishes to broaden their knowledge in a structured way.
Our WSET Level 2 Award Course will run on 3 consecutive weekends in Manchester City Centre.
The Fee of £325.00 includes
- All WSET course materials including; Looking Behind the Label course manual, Study Guide, Specification book, and SAT ® Tasting Card
- Over 40 delicious wines and spirits including Champagne & Port
- 3 days of professional WSET tuition by WSET Certified tutor
- We teach you the WSET Level 2 Systematic Approach to Tasting Wine (SAT) ® which will enable you to analyse wines objectively and consistently
- registration with WSET, all examination fees, and an internationally-recognised certificate upon successful completion
- set of 6x ISO Professional Wine Tasting glasses to keep
- Tea and Coffee break and Lunch on all three days
You can pay a deposit to secure a place. Please use the following links:
12 hours additional private study is also recommended for this course. The examination is 50 multiple choice questions, and lasts 1 hour.
If you have and additional needs please make the School aware upon booking.
Do you know someone who would love to learn more about wine? Did you know you can buy a WSET Level 2 course as a Gift? Just book a place on the course and we can arrange a gift voucher to be sent, click on the email link when you receive your confirmation to request and we'll do the rest! Or if you want them to decide when they will attend, you can buy them a voucher for the course, which they can redeem against any available course date, at any time in the future. Please click here to purchase.
Places remaining: 1
Course Date/Time: Sun 15th Apr 2018 at 10:00 - 16.00
Duration: 3 consecutive Sunday
Venue: Holiday Inn Hotel, Manchester City Centre