Christmas Gift Ideas in Manchester
Looking for some Christmas gift inspiration or a Gift Experience to enjoy in Manchester City Centre?
Here are some of the fantastic tastings taking place at Manchester Wine School in Spring 2020.
Click here for a full list of or upcoming events, these are just some of the highlights. As you can see lots of events are sold out already, so book now to avoid disappointment.
Looking to splash out on a really special day? Our Saturday tastings with Lunch are a wonderful experience and gift they will never forget.
- Sat 25th Jan - Saturday Introduction To Wine With 2 Course Lunch - SOLD OUT
- Sat 22nd Feb - Saturday Introduction To Wine With 2 Course Lunch
- Sat 21st Mar - Spring Sparkling Saturday - Champagne And Sparkling Wine Tasting With 2 Course Lunch - SOLD OUT
- Sat 25th Apr - Super Saturday Sauvignon Blanc & Malbec Celebration With 2 Course Lunch
- Sat 16th May - Saturday Introduction To Wine With 2 Course Lunch
For the food lover why not book them into -
- Sat 4th Jan - Saturday Cheese And Wine Matching Afternoon - Beat The Back To Work Blues! - SOLD OUT
- Thu 16th Jan - Cheese And Wine Matching Evening - SOLD OUT
- Sat 1st Feb - Saturday Cheese And Wine Matching Afternoon - SOLD OUT
- Sat 8th Feb - Saturday Cheese And Wine Matching Afternoon - SOLD OUT
- Wed 19th Feb - Steak And Red Wine With Fine-dining At Wood Manchester - enjoy a delicious Steak meal after the tasting at Wood. - SOLD OUT
- Thu 20th Feb - Charcuterie, Cheese And Wine Tasting- SOLD OUT
- Thu 27th Feb - Seasonal Cheese And Wine Matching- Spring - or book all 4 seasons and save - CLICK HERE
- Thu 26th Mar - A celebration Of English Wine And Cheese
- Sat 28th Mar - Saturday Cheese And Wine Matching Afternoon - NEW DATE ADDED DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND!
- Thu 2nd Apr - Chocolate And Wine Evening - Ideas For Easter!
- Fri 17th Apr - Cheese And Wine Matching Evening
- Sat 2nd May - Spring Picnic! Cheese With Wine, Beer And Cider Matching Afternoon
- Fri 15th May - Wine And Crisp Matching...yes Crisps! One of the best food and wine matches there is.
One-off events, are you looking for something different?
- Fri 17th Jan - Dolce Vita, Dolce Vino- Tuscany And The North East - Some fabulous wines on offer on this one off evening tasting.
- Fri 24th Jan - Dolce Vita, Dolce Vino- The Islands - A showcase of the best Italian wines from "The Islands" a real treat!
- Fri 31st Jan - Dolce Vita, Dolce Vino- Mezziogiorno Aka Southern Italy - Showcasing the best of Southern Italy.
- Fri 7th Feb - Dolce Vita, Dolce Vino- Piedmont & Beyond - Some of the world finest Reds come from this region. Perfect to warm a February evening.
- Sat 15th Feb - Old World V New World Superstars - Saturday Afternoon - 8 excellent high quality wines to taste on a Saturday afternoon, what's not to love!
- Thu 13th Feb - Gin Tasting - A Tour Of Local Distilleries - the perfect gift for the Gin lover in your life
- Sat 20th June - Prestige Champagne And Sparkling Wine Masterclass - perfect for any Champagne lover with some really special highlights such as a Prestige Cuvée as well as some of the finest sparkling wines from around the world.
For those looking to learn about wine we have a range of formal and informal courses to choose from;
- Thu 16th Jan - 4 week Beginner's Wine Course Perfect for someone looking to learn more about wine for the first time.
- Fri 17th Jan - 4 week Course - Dolce Vita, Dolce Vino - An In-depth Tour Of Italian Wine - some amazing wines to try on this one off course.
- Fri 14th Feb - 8 week - World Tour Of Wine! Join us one a week for 8 weeks to travel round the world with wine!
- Fri 6th Mar - 8 month Course - Grape Expectations II - One Friday A Month - Perfect for those who can't commit to every week, just come once a month instead and learn about all about some amazing and different grape varieties. This is a new course, so its also brilliant for those who may have already done courses with us in the past.
Or for those looking for a more formal wine qualification
- WSET Level One Award in Wines - Sunday 16th February 2020 SOLD OUT and Sunday 5th April 2020 - this one day course is the perfect place to start your wine education!
- WSET Level Two Award in Wines -Sunday 12th, 19th and 26th January 2020 - SOLD OUT . Next available course - Sunday 8th, 15th and 22nd March 2020 -Study with us for 3 consecutive Sundays to achieve this highly regarded intermediate qualification. BOOK EARLY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT
For last minute Christmas Gifts, don't worry we can email you an "e" voucher or gift certificate, for all reservations on tastings made before 5pm on Christmas Eve.
Still haven't found the perfect gift?
Don't worry we offer open Gift Vouchers for our tastings, valid for 2 years, these are the perfect gift if you'd like the recipient to choose their own event. We also offer a range of "Gift Experiences" which included a fantastic wine booked signed by the author, for that something extra special. Click here for more details.