WSET Level 2 Course from £349.00
Wine and Spirit Education Trust courses provide globally recognised qualifications for Wine Industry professionals and enthusiastic amateurs.
Our current courses are -
- 3 Full Days – Sunday 8th, 15th and 22nd September
- we will add further courses later in the year and into 2020 please email the office to express an interest.
Manchester Wine School is an APP (Approved Programme Provider with WSET) & has been teaching wine courses in Manchester City Centre since 2011.
The course fee of £349 is inclusive of VAT at 20%, a VAT receipt can be supplied on request.
Our tutors are amongst the highest-performing WSET trainers in the UK, and our students enjoy well above average exam results - Click here to see some of the WSET prizes & scholarships.
At Manchester Wine School 98% of students who study their WSET Level 2 Award in Wines & Spirits with us in 2017/2018 academic year passed the course so you know you are in good hands when you come to study with us! Read our latest review:
"Signed up to a 3 week course to gain the WSET Level 2 in Wines & Spirits and found Lisa a fantastic teacher who throughout the program was always willing to help, both in lessons and out which was very reassuring as a pupil. The class is structured, well thought out and equally as well delivered with plenty of tasting and interaction as opposed to just mindless listening and making notes. Would highly recommend to anyone looking to gain said qualification and will hopefully be carrying on to my Level 3 soon".
Who should consider studying for WSET Level 2?
1. The WSET Level 2 Award in Wines and Spirits is intended as vocational training in product knowledge for those employed in the drinks industry who have little previous knowledge of the broad range of alcoholic beverages available. The qualification is suitable wherever a good level of product knowledge is required to underpin job skills and competencies.
2. The course is also appropriate for those not employed in the drinks industry who wish to study wine using a structured curriculum and formal assessment. Please note- you do not need to have completed WSET Level 1 in order register for Level 2. It is a natural progression for those who have attended the Manchester Wine School 8 Week World of Wine Course.
3. The course is an absolute must for anyone considering pursuing a career in the wine industry. Achieving a good grade in this qualification provides the knowledge required for those wishing to progress on to the WSET Level 3 Award in Wines and Spirits (formerly known as the Advanced Certificate).
Not sure if this is the right level for you? Click here to view the Course Specification including sample exam questions.
If none of the Manchester Wine School dates are suitable, you could attend the course with one of the other schools within the Local Wine School network:
who all offer WSET Level 2 Award in Wines and Spirits, throughout the calendar year. Please click on the wine school name above for further information.
Do you know someone who would love to learn more about wine? Did you know you can buy a WSET Level 2 course as a Gift? Just book a place on the course and we can arrange a gift voucher to be sent, click on the email link when you receive your confirmation to request and we'll do the rest! Or if you want them to decide when they will attend, you can buy them a voucher for the course, which they can redeem against any available course date, in the next two years. Please click here to purchase.
All WSET Course reservations are subject to our terms and conditions.
Pay the balance of £149 to complete your purchase of a place on the next WSET Level 2 Award in Wines and Spirits course (subject to availability). You must have previously
Places remaining: 90
Pay a deposit of £200 to secure your place on the next WSET Level 2 Award in Wines and Spirits course (subject to availability). When you have paid your deposit please
Places remaining: 89
The WSET Level 2 Award in Wines course in Manchester city centre is suitable for anybody who has a serious interest in wine, and wishes to broaden their knowledge in a
Places remaining: 11
Date/Time: 8th Sep 2019 at 10.30am to 4.30pm
Venue: Novotel Hotel - Manchester City Centre