WSET Level 2 Course from £349.00
Wine and Spirit Education Trust courses provide globally recognised qualifications for Wine Industry professionals and enthusiastic amateurs.
Our next courses are -
- 3 Full Days – Sunday 12th, 19th and 26th January 2020
- 3 Full Days - Sunday 8th, 15th and 22nd March 2020
- we will add further courses later in 2020 please email the office to express an interest.
Manchester Wine School is an APP (Approved Programme Provider with WSET) & has been teaching wine courses in Manchester City Centre since 2011.
The course fee of £349 is inclusive of VAT at 20%, a VAT receipt can be supplied on request.
Our tutors are amongst the highest-performing WSET trainers in the UK, and our students achieve well above average exam results. Many go on to recieve WSET prizes & scholarships.
At Manchester Wine School 98% of students who study their WSET Level 2 Award in Wines & Spirits with us in 2018/2019 academic year passed the course so you know you are in good hands when you come to study with us! Read our latest review:
"Signed up to a 3 week course to gain the WSET Level 2 in Wines & Spirits and found Lisa a fantastic teacher who throughout the program was always willing to help, both in lessons and out which was very reassuring as a pupil. The class is structured, well thought out and equally as well delivered with plenty of tasting and interaction as opposed to just mindless listening and making notes. Would highly recommend to anyone looking to gain said qualification and will hopefully be carrying on to my Level 3 soon".
Who should consider studying for WSET Level 2?
1. The WSET Level 2 Award in Wines is intended as vocational training in product knowledge for those employed in the drinks industry who have little previous knowledge of the broad range of alcoholic beverages available. The qualification is suitable wherever a good level of product knowledge is required to underpin job skills and competencies.
2. The course is also appropriate for those not employed in the drinks industry who wish to study wine using a structured curriculum and formal assessment. Please note- you do not need to have completed WSET Level 1 in order register for Level 2. It is a natural progression for those who have attended the Manchester Wine School 8 Week World of Wine Course.
3. The course is an absolute must for anyone considering pursuing a career in the wine industry. Achieving a good grade in this qualification provides the knowledge required for those wishing to progress on to the WSET Level 3 Award in Wines.
Not sure if this is the right level for you? Click here to view the Course Specification including sample exam questions.
If none of the Manchester Wine School dates are suitable, you could attend the course with one of the other schools within the Local Wine School network:
Do you know someone who would love to learn more about wine? Did you know you can buy a WSET Level 2 course as a Gift? Just book a place on the course and we can arrange a gift voucher to be sent, or click here to purchase an "open" gift voucher, valid for any available course in next two years.
Pay the balance of £149 to complete your purchase of a place on the next WSET Level 2 Award in Wines and Spirits course (subject to availability). You must have previously
Places remaining: 82
A £349 gift voucher with a presentation wallet. For one full place on WSET Level 2 Award in Wines course.
Places remaining: 76
Pay a deposit of £200 to secure your place on the next WSET Level 2 Award in Wines and Spirits course (subject to availability). When you have paid your deposit please
Places remaining: 79
The WSET Level 2 Award in Wines course in Manchester city centre is suitable for anybody who has a serious interest in wine, and wishes to broaden their knowledge in a
Places remaining: 4
Date/Time: 8th Mar 2020 at 10.30am to 5.30pm
Venue: Novotel Hotel - Manchester City Centre