Location is important to us so we use several venues in Manchester City Centre
Jurys Inn Hotel, Rochdale Suite, 56 Great Bridgewater St, Manchester, Lancashire M1 5LE
This hotel is located opposite the Bridgewater Concert Hall and Manchester Central (formally known as G-Mex Exhibition Centre), on the doorstep of the city's main shopping streets, cafés and bars.
Parking is available just 2 minutes from the hotel, or the hotel is easily accessible via public transport:
- Piccadilly station; walking (17 minutes) or via metrolink -Deansgate-Castlefield or St Peters Square stops are only 5 minutes away.
- Deasgate station is a 6 minute walk
- Oxford Road station is an eight minute walk
We hold our evening tastings at this venue from 19:00 - 21:00 hours
Holiday Inn Hotel, Manchester City Centre, 25 Aytoun Street, Manchester, M1 3DT
Holiday Inn Manchester - City Centre hotel is right in the heart of the city.
- Manchester Piccadilly Train Station, 2 minutes' walk away
- Metrolink stops at Piccadilly or Piccadilly Gardens to access the hotel within a few minutes walk.
- Parking is available at several city centre car parks minutes away. The hotel has preferential rates with the NCP Piccadilly Gardens, please validate your ticket at the hotel front desk to receive the hotel discount.
The Lowry Hotel, 50 Dearmans Place, Chapel Wharf, Manchester. M3 5LH,
Located on one side of the River Irwell, the hotel can be accessed via a pedestrianised walkway from Blackfriars Street or the stunning Calatrava-designed bridge, accesible just behind Deansgate via St Mary's Parsonage.
With its central location, it is easily accessible from:
- Salford Central Train Station, 2 min walk away
- Manchester Victoria Train Station, 5 min walk away
- Manchester Piccadilly Train Station, 15 min walk away
- Parking is available on site in the hotel's private car park (for a fee)
- Alternatively just minutes away at the NCP Deansgate/Blackfriars Street, M3 2EQ
We will be holding many of our fantastic "Saturday Wine Tastings, with 2 course lunch" at this venue.
Abel Heywood Boutique Hotel and Pub, 38 Turner St, Manchester M4 1DZ
This unique pub and boutique hotel is situated in the trendy Norther Quarter, in Manchester City Centre Surrounded by classic, iconic red brick buildings and former warehouses turned apartments it is located just a short distance from all of the main shopping areas, entertainment and sports venues.
Lunya Deli, Bar and Restaurant, Barton Arcade, Deansgate, Manchester, M3 2BB
This proudly independant, muliti award winning Spanish Deli, Bar and Restaurant is located in the stunning Barton Arcade, on Deansgate Manchester.
We will be holding our Ribera Del Duero tasting with Tapas at this fabulous venue.