We use several venues in Manchester City Centre
Jurys Inn Hotel Rochdale Suite, 56 Great Bridgewater St, Manchester, Lancashire M1 5LE
This hotel is located opposite the Bridgewater Concert Hall and Manchester Central (formally known as G-Mex Exhibition Centre), on the doorstep of the city's main shopping streets, cafés and bars.
Parking is available just 2 minutes from the hotel, or the hotel is easily accessible via public transport:
- Piccadilly station; walking (17 minutes) or via metrolink -Deansgate-Castlefield or St Peters Square stops are only 5 minutes away.
- Deansgate station is a 6 minute walk
- Oxford Road station is an eight minute walk
We hold some of our evening tastings at this venue from 19:00 - 21:00 hours
Novotel, Manchester City Centre, 21 Dickinson Street, Manchester, M1 4LX
- Manchester Piccadilly Train Station, 5 minutes' walk away
- Metrolink stops at St Peters Square to access the hotel within a minute's walk.
- Parking is available at several city centre car parks minutes away.
Exchange Suite or Front Room - The Royal Exchange Theatre, St Ann’s Square, Manchester M2 7DH.
This unique and historic building is situated in the heart of Manchester City Centre. Easily accessible and wonderfully atmospheric. We are excited to offer a fantastic offer of an early bird meal in the excellent "The Rivals" restaurant and have also negotiated special offers in the bar for those wanting to enjoy another drink after. Details will be sent to you once you book one of our events at this venue.
We hold a mix of events here, including our Introduction to Wine nights, evening tastings and our Cheese and Wine Matching events and our flagship Saturday tastings with 2 course lunch at wonderful "The Rivals" restaurant. Also a great choice for a private or corporate event.
Wood Restaurant, Jack Rosenthal Street, First Street, Manchester, M15 4RA
WOOD Manchester is somewhere you can enjoy a stylish yet relaxed dining experience - unintimidating, high-end dining.
We hold some exciting Food and Wine events at this fabulous venue.