Location is important to us so we use several venues in Manchester City Centre
Jurys Inn Hotel, Rochdale Suite, 56 Great Bridgewater St, Manchester, Lancashire M1 5LE
This hotel is located opposite the Bridgewater Concert Hall and Manchester Central (formally known as G-Mex Exhibition Centre), on the doorstep of the city's main shopping streets, cafés and bars.
Parking is available just 2 minutes from the hotel, or the hotel is easily accessible via public transport:
- Piccadilly station; walking (17 minutes) or via metrolink -Deansgate-Castlefield or St Peters Square stops are only 5 minutes away.
- Deasgate station is a 6 minute walk
- Oxford Road station is an eight minute walk
We hold some of our evening tastings at this venue from 19:00 - 21:00 hours
Holiday Inn Hotel, Manchester City Centre, 25 Aytoun Street, Manchester, M1 3DT
Holiday Inn Manchester - City Centre hotel is right in the heart of the city.
- Manchester Piccadilly Train Station, 2 minutes' walk away
- Metrolink stops at Piccadilly or Piccadilly Gardens to access the hotel within a few minutes walk.
- Parking is available at several city centre car parks minutes away. The hotel has preferential rates with the NCP Piccadilly Gardens, please validate your ticket at the hotel front desk to receive the hotel discount.
Exchange Suite or Front Room - The Royal Exchange Theatre, St Ann’s Square, Manchester M2 7DH.
This unique and historic building is situated in the heart of Manchester City Centre. Easily accessible and wonderfully atmospheric. We are excited to offer a fantastic offer of an early bird meal in the excellent "The Rivals" restaurant and have also negotiated special offers in the bar for those wanting to enjoy another drink after. Details will be sent to you once you book one of our events at this venue.
We will be holding a mix of events here, including our Introduction to Wine nights, evening tastings and our Cheese and Wine Matching nights and our flagship Saturday tastings with 2 course lunch at wonderful "The Rivals" restaurant.
Wood Restaurant, Jack Rosentall Street, First Street, Manchester, M15 4RA
WOOD Manchester is somewhere you can enjoy a stylish yet relaxed dining experienceunintimidating high end dining.
We will be holding some exciting Food and Wine events at this fabulous venue.
Manchester Hall, 36 Bridge Street, Manchester, M3 3BT
This historic and newly refurbished grade II listed building is right in the heart of the city centre. Easily accessible from both Piccadilly and Victoria, it's a shortwalkfrom St Peters Square or Deansgate Castlefield metrolink stations. the closest car parks are:
Perfect for a private or corporate wine tasting.